- Role : Technical Product Manager
- Experience : 10-15 Years
- Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category : Product Management – Technology
- Education UG :Any Graduate
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Driving the product roadmap by gathering and prioritizing requirements from different sources, keeping in mind organizational vision, customer requirements, and schedules.
- Being the voice of the customer and translating it into product requirements.
- Writing Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) for features.
- Driving roadmap execution to ensure timely and high quality releases.
- Collaborating with other Product teams to rationalize and define integrated experiences across all Jfrog products.
- Sending recurring reports on release progress, risks, and mitigations.
- Building positive relationships and trust through strong cross-team interactions and get buy-in for the product vision across internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring the team produces continual and on-time delivery of value.
- Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer focus centered on integrity and transparency.
- Working on a variety of high-visibility IT projects, either in the form of internal development or in conjunction with external vendors.
- Manage risks, issues, and develop remediation plans.
- Analyze numbers, trends, and data to drive new strategies and streamline & automate processes.
- Work closely with one or more Agile development teams to translate product inputs into well-defined functional requirements and user stories.
- Lead story grooming sessions or requirements clarifications sessions.
- Translating product strategy into requirement documents, using cases and process flows.
- Write clear stories to deliver functionality, such as user interaction stories, system integration stories or API level stories• Ability to formally report on findings in a concise, understandable way.
- Experienced in delivering PRDs/User stories for engineering and QA teams with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Experienced in delivering web UI/UX design (as wireframes) and to work closely with UI/UX experts in order to ensure requirements are met.
- Experience in Software development Java
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Must have experience in Cloud (AWS/Azure etc.,)
- Experience with SQL and working experience with NoSQL DBMSs
- Experience in SDET (BDD, TDD, Automation, Agile, and DevOps)
- Experience in CI/CD and Devops practices
- Agile software development activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Being able to work in a dynamic, high paced environment and adjust to changing requirements driven by a fast-moving market.
- Project management skills – ability to drive tasks, oversee execution, integrate between different parties (internal/external), manage without authority.
- Hands on experience with software development, build/release engineering, continuous integration/deployment is a big plus.
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multi-cultural organization.